Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick Update

Not much has changed today. Still experiencing alot of muscle weakness and fatigue. So needless to stay- I have spent a lot of quality time with my favorite pillow that I brought from home.

I certaintly need to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who has called, e-mailed, posted, etc sending their best to Mom and I. Having all this support back home makes this journey that much easier. And a special "shout out" goes to Auntie Nancy for the daily uplifting cards with pictures from home. I have them posted on the wall corkboard and they always bring a smile to my face. Thank you :)

WBC count for today was .39!
It will continue to approach 0, but may not actually get there. Regardless, Saturday is the day to start the Neupogen (bone marrow stimulator) and that will put us on the upside of things. I'll be out of here before I know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment